Pages

09 January 2009

the woods, the sea and tea...and i wish it was me...

i am so in love with this work by sarah blank. she managed to perfectly combine three of my loves in one wonderful work.
the colors are subtle and perfect, and not everything that says 'sea' has to be blue and vast.
her trees speak to me and i would love to share that wonderful red cup of tea, steaming with dreams of little black ships sailing over me.
i have to get this soon, so that it grace my walls and i can gaze at it and lose myself in it's magical dream...

2 comments:

angelique said...

You find the most fabulous artwork. This is truly lovely. I will go and have a look at her site.

Anonymous said...

That's a favourite of mines, too !
Maybe because I love tea, ships & birches !

I also like this one http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.48850244.jpg because she's got my colours (hair & eyes) but unfortunately, there's a big lack : THE TEACUP IS MISSING ...

x x x
___m___