Pages

16 March 2012

Welcome home Finn!

 Our baby boy is finally here! Finn Chesterton Gutierrez was born on the magical day of Leap Year, February 29th, 2012 at 12:28 p.m. God's grace and mercy was definitely upon us as labor and delivery was very different this time than with our daughter. My water broke at 4:45 am and I was already at 4 cm with very minimal contractions (I felt like I had tiny cramps). The contractions finally kicked in at 6:30 in the morning and by the time they really began to kick my butt, it was already about 9:30. I was relieved with a bit of medication through the IV but that only lasted so long. The pain became intense and the body was ready to push! Once the Doctor had arrived, I only pushed a handful of times before our beautiful baby boy emerged.

We are so happy to finally have him here, to see his face, to look into his eyes and to hold in our arms. I am so thankful for this tremendously blessing of life that has been given to us and look forward to the new journey of having him in our lives!









8 comments:

Lygrema said...

Congratulations, he's a cutie!

Holly Hall said...

So happy for you! What a sweetie.

moonshinejunkyard said...

oh my goodness, what a perfect bundle! your birth story sounds almost enchanted too, how wonderful and inspiring, especially as i prepare for my own in july :) he is just a radiant little doll, andrea, and i am so thrilled for you...and for an obviously glowing and proud big sis! beautiful family. can't wait to watch him grow. so much love to you.

LOVE his name too.

the wild magnolia said...

he is such a little man
she will be the best big sister ever
i see this in her eyes
Finn is so blessed to have her
and you, the mom
splendid work
dad is in the background
proud of his children

God bless your precious family

Jessica Allen said...

Oh! How wonderful-I'm so happy for you all! Much love to you...enjoy him.

Jessica
xoxo

Violet Folklore said...

Hey little leapling! Aww, so sweet to hear the birth story. I'm glad it went well. How is Natalie doing with everything? She looks thrilled! So happy for you all :-)

Clipping Path Service said...

I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog! Thanks

Anonymous said...

شركة صيانة افران بجدة
شركة تسليك مجاري بجدة