it's wednesday, mid-morning, and i have so many varying thoughts traveling inside the world of my head. i'll sort them all out later, but til then, i've been finding some wonderful treasures here in the world of wide web. a few things...
- magic from quince and quire
- into the green from november moon
- back to how things used to be from cold antler farm
- gingerbread girl from thrift candy
- esperanza ayuda y corazon from little white paw
- in shady leafy places from moonlight and hares
- pretty hours from art & ghosts
- monster matryoshka by the black apple
i'm trying to ignore the fact that i see ants begin to scout and roam to find some delicious morsel so they can have the right to invade my space. i'm drinking a chamomile blend in hopes to settle an anxious tummy and i still need to begin the day with some domestic duties. a purple stock paper awaits me, for i starting drawing a fox mask on it for the girl. she took the liberty to draw her backward numbers all around it. i kind of like how it looks but i do want to make the mask still. we will see what i decide. until then, listening to sounds, new and old (by the way, thanks to you who have liked the music i play on here. of course, if you prefer silence, by all means, pause). i've also become a member of growing naturally, which i am excited about. well, i suppose i should be off, until later my friends...
The world is always in movement. - V.S. Naipaul