mama, make me a dress out of feathers
so i can fly in the blue sky and reach the heavens.
mama, make me a coat of fur so i can prowl oe'r
the ground, like a fox, don't worry mama, i won't get lost.
mama, make me a net of spider webs and i bet
i could reach the stars no matter how far away
they seem to be.
oh mama, mama, let me believe...
(maybe i'll finish this, one day...)
yesterday in the mail, i received a lovely card from my dear friend mathyld. thank you so much dear for the cards, the wonderful seeds (that i can't wait to plant!) and of course, for the precious tiny clover...you are in my heart!
today i am not sure how the day will go but i am hoping that this afternoon, we take a break from the house and go to the park for a little while. i want to see what things we can find or maybe just breathe and be in the wonderful outside. of course, the camera will come with me...hopefully i will take some nice photos of some trees and things.
a few nice things, for now:
- moth/moon garden from 5 orange potatoes
- homemade vanilla extract from herb companion
- violet rose water i posted at my flower apothecaire
- her first little sprouts in her teacup garden
- the anticipation to make my first orders from seeds of change and richter's
- wanting to put these on all the doors of the house (from maya*made)
- june's end haikus by moonshinejunkyard
- i am in love with these imaginary friends by november moon (swoon!)
i'm off now to do a few things and think of new ways to be creative and use the things i find around me...happy tuesday friends...