Pages

01 August 2009

so much goodness...

magpies and apples

I've been busy this week and have wanted to post and share so many things. Those who know me, know that i am almost everywhere and have other blogs/journals as well. I have deleted/ended some (like pretty little stars on vox and the secret cabinet at soup) and I am trying to streamline and condense.

I have started Magpies and Apples, my not-so-secret secret place for some things shared here and maybe a few other, deeper things or things that I feel might not completely fit here. I just posted a great entry on some herbal goodness that some of you may find of interest. I have mentions of: owlchemy, lilith's apothecary, for strange women, smallflower, and others too. So, i invite you to take a look! Feel free to comment and visit me there often too!




No comments: