This is Kitty and Jean-Luc, my most recent listing in the shop. I was pretty excited to try a scene I've never really done before with two wildly different friends. I imagine them finding solace and respite in one another in a secret place away from all the world.
I also introduce you to Agnes and Beatrice. I've been mulling around the idea of some creature friends who live in the South. I imagine them living in and around one of those magnificent plantation houses surrounded by trees and marsh. I see the house filled with vintage wallpapers and delightful antiquities and outside, willow trees and lush vegetation hiding secret places for them to wander and explore. Or at least, something like that :)
And now, a few (personal) projects at hand:
2. Because letter writing is an art I do not want forgotten and I want to share that with friends and everyone else. Like an old vintage box where letters, diaries, and photos are shared from more than just one person. If interested, please email me. The more the merrier!
3. Because I like old things and art nd I know I am not alone.
And a few favorite things as well:
- tweets of old
- cherries and blueberries
- charles spurgeon tweets
- playing solitaire and freecell on my phone (with the occasional cribbage game as well)
- hopscotching and playing ping pong in the backyard
- iced jasmine green tea with apple juice
- pj deciding to chirp and sing at the most inopportune times (but still sweet and cute)!
- the best summer weather ever!
- manila drawing papers
- natalie playing 'guitar' and glass bottles with a stick, serenading in my room to raise money for her laptop (yes, my mom said they would save up to get her one for christmas)...