Pages

05 August 2010

trades are just so very nice!

The other day I received a nice little package from across the states from a friend I did a trade with. It was filled with herbal jellies, saved flower and bean vine seeds and a lovely red tail hawk feather. I love trades!!

trades!

red tail hawk feather with my herbal jellies trade

herbal jellies (i love trades!!)

I have had to wait to taste this yummy jellies because of a BRAVO ph test I have been doing for the past 48 hours. I can't wait to get little spoonfuls into my belly though!! Thanks so very dearly Anna!!

2 comments:

Helena said...

Oh yum! That looks fantastic... the catnip one would be devoured by my cat, but I would have been so curious to try stevia as that's what's used to naturally sweeten lip balms!

Alexandra MacVean said...

What a great little package! :) Let me know if you wish to part with anything. LOL