Grand Californian Hotel in Downtown Disney. The architecture is in the Arts & Crafts style that Rick and I are completely drawn to. The place really is grand and I never get tired of being amazed when looking at the ceiling. I may find myself going there alone during the day for drawing, inspiration and respite. I really encourage looking up the link to really see how amazing this place is.
Other things to share (that are also on my pinterest):
- a tutorial on how to make paper maiche black birds from 'that artist woman'
- miniature rhino's post about a pen pal swap
- speaking of pen pals, adding a new one to my list, miss polly bland (letter is in the mail)!
- a cute animated vintage dancing duo blog badge up for free grabs by 'just something i made'
- this awesome vintage illustrated owl book mathyld shared with me from 'vintage kid's books my kid loves'
More later, but now time to move on....