- I have an affinity for lively Indian music and always dance to the theme song from Outsourced.
- I do not like spiders but I do love the intricate patterns from spiderwebs.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to be childlike again when I am with my daughter.
- I like silhouette art but have a very strong dislike for actual silhouettes (not art) of people (it bothers me when I can not see someone's face).
- I've been forgetting my actual age since 31 (who doesn't right?!) For the record, I'm 32. I know that because my friend just corrected me in a comment below (I originally put 33, geesh)!
- I once was a tiny little thing and am working on getting healthy again for myself and my family (maybe not so tiny but small enough)!
- Very random something about me, I once met Elijah Wood at a Gogol Bordello concert. I was a tad tipsy (yes, a tad!) and went up to him, rubbed his shoulder and said "I am so happy that you are here". He smiled and laughed and said "I'm happy to be here too!" ;P
21 January 2011
I have been given a Stylish Blogger Award from Blue Terracotta (thanks so much Laura)! So in keeping tradition of the award, I share with you seven things about myself and fifteen recently discovered blogs...