My life in pictures (as seems to be the theme of my blog posts of late):
- One of my most favorite things about Summer is our Gardenia bush. As the heat begins to rise, these fragrant blossoms open and release such sweet perfumery
- Making root and herbal syrups out of ginger (with lemon added after for quick and simple ginger ale syrup) and lemon balm. Add to ice and carbonated or tonic water = instant refreshing natural soda!
- My little dancer makes people of all ages smile. She danced for my friend's mother and a week later, she received this handmade fairy crown from her
- Always remembering the value of friendships. Especially those in who are daughters have alsostarted and continued
- Random letter writing is always a past time of mine. In comes in waves sometimes and this is the first of the season but definitely not the last (I chronicle my handmade/hand drawn letters/envelopes here if you wish to see)
- Sitting outside in the cool breeze, beneath our cut out blackbird from two Octobers ago