my fawned friday today consists of all the wonderful shops and things i've discovered over the past week from etsy...
- the above piece enchants me as do the rest of wonders at the black spot books
- gemma flack's illustrations just speak to me and i would love to have her 'h is for handmade' book
- these little monsters from nuitblanche look like they would fare well living with me
- if i can't get the little monsters, though, i would absolutely love for this mandragora doll to come and live with me
- since the mandrake doll reminds me of the world of harry potter, i think i might also need this herbology book from celeste frittata's shop for my studies
- this quaint plaid wool clutch from littlebyrdortmund's handmade things would be a nice place for my little ghosts to settle in
- this print, it always escapes me from swanbones reminds me of edward gorey and so of course, i like it very much
- this little doll, molla from savilintu looks like she would enjoy walks in the park in the fall time, doesn't she?
- i think this narwhal shadow box from paper-sparrow would make a nice addition to natalie's new room when it is ready (even though i would love to keep it in mine)
- neawear makes these delightful embroidered art for the walls and i love the all, including this flora wall wear
it's her last day at her preschool before she begins the new junior kindergarten program at the school across the street and she painted and glittered two little wooden boxes for her teachers. i have to put the chocolates in them and place them in their little red felted bags with the hearts on them to give to her when i go pick her up. i also have a couple of orders to get ready to send out and later tonight, i will be going to our first ladies poker night with my friends that i am pretty excited about. yay for friday!