Pages

17 March 2009

blinded by bright twinking stars...

new finds on etsy that have me seeing stars...i'm so in love with these...


reading the stars from miniature rhino.


man in the moon by little black forest.


whilst you are at war, we still exist by the black spot books (absolutely love this shop!)

other beauties feed my yearning old soul at the moment...


a delightful barn owl tea set from louche lab, just ready for me to pour some delicious morning, afternoon and evening tea into it, yes, i would use this set for the rest of my life...


i would live everyday in this ginger and black patch wrap skirt from sarah clemens clothing. it has such a wonderful old time feel with a little strange whimsy that is perfect for me...


how awesome is this little amber tinted bottle necklace from rag trader. i could out my favorite little fragrant tea leaves in it!


some medicinal tummy coat tea from flying bird botanicals might help me a bit with some of my uneasy stomach issues...


this tisane waterlilly loose leaf tea from liliths apothecary might help with those issues as well...


i love all of shaving kit supplies moth creations, including this one, mothra made from quilted muslin...

oh there's more, always so much more, including stuffed creatures, botanical and herb seeds, tiny fragrant pillows. you can view them all at my favorites. it seems like i am constantly adding because there are some really talented and crafty people out there.

i've also began to peruse around artfire a bit to see what catches my fancy there.

i really want to begin my garden and begin to make my own botanical goodness like teas, soaps, oils and such too. natalie can't wait either so we have our names for our little 'hopefully one day' business endeavor. i love the name she has, which of course, would be a subdivision of mine. she wants to make teas and soaps for the little ones. i really hope we do this. i really hope to engage her sense of creativity and exploration too.

well, off i go to do some domestic duties. i'm hoping to be able to paint and create somethings later on too. before i go, i invite you all to help me begin to new groups for sharing: herbs and roots for recipes and good cooking and the flower apothecaire, a group to correspond with my tumblr of the same name (and the soup.io group, herbology). please join if you are interested and we can get the ball in motion. ♥

p.s. happy st. patrick's day!

4 comments:

nullalux said...

Oh, I love the barn owl teacups...

Cassie said...

I was imagining the jack rabbit tea cup set in my little palm today (from that same seller) AND I just splurged a little bit ago and purchased one of sarah clemens skirts. They are even more beautiful on...

Your taste rocks ;)

Maia said...

This is a wonderful collection! Thank you for sharing these.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Wonderful finds..Etsy in addicting.