october month has brought these things...
- updated the black hare with a new look, new links and several posts; motivating myself to continue to make the black hare an active place
- reviving my listography to keep track of things like remembering graces both small and great
- feeling good about finally sending mail off to drucilla, helena and mathyld
- halfway through october and we haven't made any halloween crafts; thinking of ideas to do with her
- happy that the weather has finally cooled with a few good days of gray, rain and a bit of thunder and lightening
- working on my cursive, it's a dying tradition but I will try my best to keep it up with writing letters, cards and such
- really enjoying the new HBO show Boardwalk Empire and loving all the inspirations it is bringing
- remembering how I use to draw littlebigDead stuff during the months of September and October and drew a new one today
- thinking of all my favorite halloween photos of Natalie and how I need to gather the last seven years of her costumes photos to compile in one place
I am going to do a giveaway of the above drawing to one person who comments here with their email address by random selection. I'll keep the commenting open until Wednesday October 27th. I will include a few other things as well so it will be like a tiny care package. Spread the word via twitter or on your own blog for additional entries. Just please sure to leave the link so that it can be verified.